cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created Intrnet service in SE80 getting runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Created internet service in SE80 with name ZZVW01X15,and maintained same service in SICF, when I test the service , Getting run time error like

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://uapkb2df.gep.ge.com:8017/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zzvw01x15/ was not called due to an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in the system SD2 : Communication failure

• The error occurred on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 and in the work process 1 .

• The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

• The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

• If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SD2 in transaction ST22.

• If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 in transaction SM21.

• If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

• If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 300 -u: 510000342 -l: E -s: SD2 -i: uapkb2df_SD2_17 -w: 1 -d: 20080908 -t: 083604 -v: IMC_CANCEL_TX -e:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Please let me know, what would be the mistake I'm doing?

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Could you please check the developer trace for Dialog workprocess 1 for the time of the error? It might give further hints as to why it is failing. You should also list what you have configured in SICF for the GUI Configuration, ie: ~webgui 1 or ~generatedynpro 1 or ~transaction zzvw. If you have nothing in the GUI Configuration button for this service in SICF then you will want to add a few parameters, namely:

~transaction

~generatedynpro or ~webgui, depending on if you have templates.

Edgar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edger,

I added GUI linke confugaration parameters and this problem is resloved.

Thanks

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

What edgar proposed was the correct method.

If you want this in detailed way. Check this out .it might be helpful.

Thanks.

Krishna.