Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about monthly invoice like invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i need help to the following problem:

We have a customer who want a monthly invoice (at the end of the month).

This is stored in the customers sales area data in the field "Invoicing dates" - here was a calender with the invoice dates (at the end of the month) placed.

The the orders and the invoices are the type "F2" set, who means here is to create a monthly invoice (one invoice for many orders).

This was ok for the last month's but in august there was a change in the payment terms and now for august there was created one invoice for one order .....

We have no explantation for this manner and there are the following questions about this:

- why where created so many invoices

- imho i mean when the payment term changed there are created 2 invoices (one for all orders with the old term and one for all orders with the new term)?

- now for the actual month (september) is it ensured that our customer received only one invoice

Have anybody an idea for this behaviour and can confirm this to me?

Thank you for all help.

best regards

Markus Freyler

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you told that you have changed the payment terms.

the payterms will be picked from the customer master data into the sales order. so you cannot create single sales order/invoice with two payment

term. thats why you have to create two deifferent sales orders/invoices.

regards,

sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumith,

that is the confirmation what i assumed.

And in the new month there will be created one invoice for all the collected orders once again (if we dont change the payment terms..)?

Thanks a lot

Markus