cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export JCO destinations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

is it possible to export JCO destinations created and maintained at myportal->Content Administration->Web Dynpro?

Thanks for helping!

Best regards

Bettina Hepp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible to export jco destination.

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following Blog:

Alo check the Valery's comment posted in this blog

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

thanks for the interesting Blog at ! I

In his comment, Valery says.

Well, I know better way then this: export CIM content from SLD on one system then import it on another system. You may substitute "one/another" with "old/new"

Have you already tried to export CIM content from SLD? And has it worked? I must say that I can't see how changing the SLD can help me exporting JCO destinations...Can you explain?

Best regards

Bettina

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bettina Hepp,

There is no provision provided by the SAP for exporting the JCO Destinations. All you have to create by yourself and Test them before using.

Follw the below link for creating the JCO Destinations

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/94/3c1b40fcdd8f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Suresh

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bettina ,

I don't think it is possible. we have to create them manually. You will get more help [here |/community [original link is broken];regarding this matter.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

thanks for your help. Where did you want to refer to? The link isn't pointing to any thread in particular.

Kind regards

Bettina Hepp

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bettina,

I mean to say in that Portal Implementation forum you will get more help. If you post your question you may get any alternatives

Regards,

Siva