cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Page Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i export my report to excel i am not getting the correct page numbers (1 of 3, 3 of 3 are getting displayed)

I am not getting page 2 of 3.Any suggestions

Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posted in Business Objects SDK Application Development -> .Net forum

former_member260594
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajasekar,

Which Excel export format are you using? MS Excel 97-2000 (XLS) or MS Excel 97-2000 - Data Only(XLS)

If you are exporting to the first format then it should export the PageNofM correctly, just ensure that you have selected to export Page Headers and Footers "On Each Page"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using MS Excel 97-2000 (XLS)

I am using an .net application from that application when i click the report link it will open the report as excel,but i am not getting page 1of 2 in that excel.In some place i am getting a comment icon in red..

Any suggestions

Regards,

Rajasekar

former_member260594
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajasekar,

What happens if you export to MS Excel 97-2000 (XLS) from within the Crystal Reports Deisgner?

If the issue is only occurring within your .Net application you may want to post this to the Business Objects SDK Application Development > .Net forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Graham Cunningham i have posted in Business Objects SDK Application Development -> .Net forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekar,

There are some export limitations in Crystal Reports. The issue is a known limitation.

For more information, search for the document cr10_exportlimitations (Features Supported by Export Format in Crystal Reports version 10) which explains the limitations in exporting to different formats from Crystal Reports:

Also, try below formulas if one of these works for you..

Formula 1:

WhilePrintingRecords;

PageNofM;

Formula 2:

EvaluateAfter(TotalPageCount);

PageNofM;

Formula 3:

EvaluateAfter(TotalPageCount);

u201CPage u201C + ToText(PageNumber,0) + u201C of u201C + ToText(TotalPageCount,0);

Regards,

Alpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to crystal,can you tell me where i need to put these formula

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Create 3 separate formulas named: Formula1, Formula 2 and Formula3 with the above code and placed it in Page Footer then export the report

Regards,

Alpana