cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Stock Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

we received the materials against a PO with F as an account assignment. We dont activiated QM at that time. Now we received the stock and issued for consumption. Later we came to know that we wanna reject that materials due to poor quality. How to do the same In SAP ? can any one help me in this regard. Points award for helpful solutions.

Thanks and Regards

Naagsekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to MIGO and here Goods Receipt > Others and Movement Type 521, enter material, quantity, plant, storage location, etc... and Enter Internal Order No in "Account Assignment" tab and receive the quantity to be returned to vendor from Internal Order.

Then go to OMJJ and here for Movement Type 502, under "Field selection (Enjoy)", add field "AUFNR" i.e. Order and keep it as Optional.

Now go to MIGO and Here select Goods Issue > Others and Movement Type 502, enter material, quantity, plant, storage location, etc... and Enter Internal Order No in "Account Assignment" tab and issue the quantity to be returned to vendor from Internal Order.

Else create a Returns Purchase Order with Account Assignment Category as "F" and follow the below process to return materials to vendor;

1. ME21N - Create a Returns PO (Activate "Returns" indicator for PO line item and Account Assignment Category as "F")

2. MIGO - Goods Receipt > Purchase Order (Returns PO) (Here system will hit Mvmt type "161")

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is Materials which doesnt under gone to Quality .But for what procedure will we use for Return Delivery of Acct Asgnt u201CFu201D category materials as these are posted to Quality Stock.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This I am talking purely about the Materials w/o quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you breif about the same for Materials in Quality ?