cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move the UIs in layout?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In NetWeaver Developer Studio I have the Views which under a Web dynpro. I want to move the UIs in the screen on right clicking the view and choosing 'edit'. But nothing happened. I can't do anything in the 'layout' . So could anyone tell me how to working on the UIs in layout?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by clicking on any UI element in outline view and changing the UI property. U can have different layout for ur container based on ur requirement and then can set the colspan and colcount property also to accomodate UI accordingly.

Regards

Priyanka

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi wuyia,

What is the version of your NWDS?

If I understood your problem, you are trying to arrange the UI Elements in layout but not able to do that.

If you open the layout tab then in the outline view (downside left most), you can select UI elements and move them. For better arrangement, set the layout property of the RootUIElementContainer to GridLayout.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one option to UI Elements and Containers to Arrange them by selecting moveUp and moveDown as required.

These will be in disabled mode, if selected UI element has no more elements on its top.

Make use of this context menu actions for UIElements in Layout

Regards

LN

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the main menu, click on window -->show view. Here, select "outline" and come once again to select "properties" also. Now whichever UI you click on your layout, you can change the corresponding UI's propertis under "properties" view . You could move or realign existing UIs and create new UIs under the "outline" view.