cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hv created a Raw matl n assigned to wbs element as project stock.

Then i did PO with item catgy Q 2 times (Rs 10 and Rs 20) n MIGO GR with mvt 101 Q n MIGO GI with 221 Q

Its not getting valuated

The MVP in matl master is not getting updated

While issue (GI) acct doc not getting generated

Pls advise the above all to be happen for the project stock.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that your project is valuated. You can check that in CJ20N, open ur project and check on 'Control data' tab page of project defn under section 'project stock'

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Project Purchases, your MAP will not get affected.

It depends upon the the Account Assignment Category, you select in PO.

If you select "P" then at the time of GR, it will post the Materials received value to expense account and will not affect MAP. And also stock of materials will get consumed immediately in GR.

And if you select "Q" then the time of GR, it will post the Materials received value to stock account and will update stock of material against the Project i.e. Stock will not get consumed immediately in GR. And when you consume this stock that time it will post the GI document with value of project purchased not MAP.

Check Report MBBS for Project Stock Valuation

To check the difference b/w P & Q;

Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Account Assignment > Maintain Account Assignment Categories OR in OME9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

I hv selected a Q in PO and the matl master i hv selected V price. But when i do goods issue its taking the MAP n not as per the procured price.

Advise me further.

Regards

Ram