cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on work flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am working on a Work flow which should get triggered upon creation of sales order.

In the work flow I need to display material available quantity and the ordered quantity( Done as an activity in the work flow ). After seeing the available quantity the user will decide whether to go for delivery or not. (Through the user decision step of the work flow).

Can any body please tell me how to make this possible.

Regards,

Murthy

Edited by: pr murthy on Sep 8, 2008 2:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a workflow based on Start Event as Sales Order create (Business Object BUS2032 - Event - CREATED ). So your workflow will trigger whenever a sales order is created. using mappings you can get the QTy into workflow container (hope u know the workflow basics. otherwise check http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Workflow/Workflow.htm). In user decision step you can give the USER an option to CREATE DELIVERY OR NOT (give 2 options CREATE DELIVERY, REJECT DELIVERY ). on create delivery you do the thing like create delivery wth ref to sales order or wht ever functionality you want to.. on REJECT dont give anything so that you can come out of workflow and thus ends the workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyothi,

You understood my requirement very well thank you for that, I did not find quantity field in the attributes of the container. I have extended the object BUS2032 as ZBUS2032 with an added method to display the available material quantity which is done using a BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY_CHECK. ( DONE IN THE ADDED METHOD) But the problem is How to pass the input parameters required for this step in the work flow.

Ram.