cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training and Events (Convention / Multi Session)

binu_jacob2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anybody created a Convention type business event. I am trying t use this for a program that has multiple sessions (Session A, Session B etc).

I tried to create a BE type with theflag for convention and then tried to create the Event date. But I cannot see how the session come in.

Regards

Binu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

Create Schedule, in that create day segments and time blocks.Now depending on no. of sessions in a day you can creat time blocks and assign it on a particular day.

If you want to create multiple events in a week, you can create it while creating the Business event with/without resources.

Pls. feel free if it is not clear.

Best wishes.

binu_jacob2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Priya and 'Always Learning'. I was looking at a situation wherin I could use a convention for an event that has subsessions extending more than a day. Not the one where there are multiple session in only one day.

Example say an event 'Learning SAP'. This consists of modules A for 3 days, B for 2 days and C for 1 days. So I want to specify a convention 'Learning SAP' starting on 1/1/2008 as follows

Module A: from 1/1/2008 to 3/1/2008

Module B: from 15/2/2008 to 16/2/2008

Module C: from 28/2/2008 to 28/2/2008.

Regards

Binu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create A,B & C Business Event Types in Learning SAP Business Event Group.And as per the need in sequence you can create Business event(schedule).

While booking attendee, you have to book the each attendee for multiple(list of ) events.

Best wishes.

binu_jacob2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yeah but this is not the best option for the scenario we have on hand.

Regards

Binu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can sometimes be a problem if you are trying to create a convention using PSV2 even though your corresponding business event type has been flagged as a convention. It might be a better idea to use PV10 or PV11 to create a convention. This gives the user Infotype Business Event Blocks (1041) to enter.

Kind regards,

Priya.