cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to soap

Akhil_Sun
Participant
0 Kudos

my scenario is idoc to soap and i am getting this error can anyone help me out please

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 503 Service Unavailable: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 503 Service Unavailable</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error HTTP 503 normally occurs when the server which you trying is not reachable.

1. Check if the Server is up and running fine.

2. Most important check the target URL. It should be the URL of the WSDL file of the webservice.

If in case the URL is wrong you normally get this 503 error.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

5xx Server Error

The server failed to fulfill an apparently valid request.

Response status codes beginning with the digit "5" indicate cases in which the server is aware that it has errored or is incapable of performing the request. Except when responding to a HEAD request, the server should include an entity containing an explanation of the error situation, and whether it is a temporary or permanent condition. User agents should display any included entity to the user. These response codes are applicable to any request method.

500 Internal Server Error

501 Not Implemented

502 Bad Gateway

503 Service Unavailable

504 Gateway Timeout

505 HTTP Version Not Supported

Your Web service effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. your Web service is simply unavailable.

Check the webservice is active at other end.

Regards,

jayasimha jangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This sort of problem occur's when there is a problem in Receiver Determination configuration.

Also check the request. Make sure that the requested data, is in the correct format.

Since this is a synchronous request, you should be able to see two entries in the top left corner, after clicking on your message in sxi_monitor.

Double click on the response, and check the payload

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Edited by: Chetan Ahuja on Sep 8, 2008 2:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Regards

Seshagiri