cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combination check on Exit FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam getting an error message when executing a layout saying No combination could be generated.I understand that this is due to characterstic relationship ebing used by planning level.

Iam using both source and target characterstics in planning level and hence there is no derivation but how can we avoid a combination check.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mayank,

Thanks for the reply.

I can't disable the CR as its needed to derive the needed filed in other planning levels.For this particular plaaning level how can i avoid check on combination.

Could we use the layout to use Transactional data and avoid using CR's.Do we have any signficance of these steps.

Many Thanks

Regards

Pratap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you must be knowing, CR is defined specific to a RT cube and not level specific. So it will work on data going in and out of all levels which read/write to this RT cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not want the combination to be checked, you will have to disable that characteristic relationship. It is not possible to make this level dependent. You might access the same data in a different level (maybe at a different granularity).