cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque (Check) File output to external printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client does not want to use the standard cheque printing capabilities of SAP, and instead wants to print cheques on an external system. I need to find a way of producing a 'cheque file' out of SAP that we can send to this external system. I imagine that it would be a fairly basic data file with cheque numbers, amounts, payee information etc on it (i.e. data from the REGUH and PAYR tables).

I have not been able to find any standard SAP program/transaction etc for this. Does anybody know if such a facility exists. How would this integration to an external cheque printing system normally be set up?

Thanks for any advice that you can provide!

Julian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

For our client requirement of the same nature, we had gone for a Z program with all the details of the payment details that need to feed in for a printing of check from external system. The tables you mentioned are correct. After running the F110 prg, the Z program develped by your abap consultant will have to run which will generate a file and send to the external system through an interface and the checks will get printed.

You have to give the required inputs to your abaper on what all fields have to be picked up from the table level, how to handle void checks etc.

hope this clarifies.

regards,

radhika