cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Access all the KM Realted Content with out any restirctions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to access all the KM Content folders with out any restrictions. As my User has Super Administrator role I can access the KM Content, but the problem is Some of the permissions are lying with the owners of the folder creators.

Is there any Suprme role or any mechanism which will assign all the permissions to my present user without going to each indvidual folder and assigning the permissions from that user.

Thanks in advance

Kishore Namburi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore,

being superadmin you are by default owner of the all the content in km.

there is no other role superior than super admin role.

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Previously I am also in the same view, having the super admin role we can access everything. But practically I am facing the problem.

Dear Koti,

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

check System Administration -> System Configuration ->Knowledge Management ->Content Management ->Utilities ->System Principals

you can assign permission for special users/roles/groups here as it overrides any permission set in resource ACLS.

This method used for special users like indiex-service user which need read access to all resources in KM.

You can define permission to user in this way which will give you access to all resources you need

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Koti,

Thank you for answering the thread...

After checking the settings, I gone to system user and created a service after that it is asking for restart of the servlet engine. I am talking about production server so, it is out of question of restart.

Did SAP hasn't provided any role or group which can access all the content of the KM. This type of problem came to me because previously the user is different who created the content in the KM. As there are three type of such users who created the content there. It is very difficult for me to find out which folders they created and assign the permissions to my present user.

Is I am the only person who is facing this type of problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above mentioned way is the only way to override km acl permissions.

Koti Reddy