cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Excise Invoice J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We post GR selecting the "NO EXCISE ENTRIES", later when we try to Capture the Excise invoice with reference to Goods receipt, system will allows to capture it, but while posting the same, it gives following error;

No Part I exists for availing credit in excise invoice 5000000298 2008

Message no. 4F112

Please suggest.

Thanks

Shp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl write that are u trying to use t .code = J1IEX to capture the invoice , see as u are aware that goods already rcvd in ur plant sopl try to post the invoice in J1IEX by selecting Post option & give vendor inv. no. pl try then come back if problem continues.

rgds

sap11

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have selected "No Excise Entry" during MIGO that means there is not any Part 1 entry generated for the quantities received so you can not post Part 2 entry in J1IEX.

To do so cancel the GR document in MIGO or MBST and do GR again by selecting "Only Part 1" or "Capture Excise Invoice" and then Post Part 2 in J1IEX.

0 Kudos

Hai,

1.As u did the GR with no excise entries, u have to update the registers RG23A or RG23C part1 by Tcode J1I5. After doing this, capture Excise invoice wrt GR doc & post the excise invoice.

2.To update the registers by TCode J1I5 - Update of registers,

enter the following

Company, plant, Excise group, Material document, GR posting date, select the classification ROP - Receipt of material from outside under any other provision, Date & respective registers. & execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while doing GRN instead of no excise entry select only part1 (qty values will be updated).

after GRN is over go to J1iex select capture excise wrt to grn number then give the posting date & post it.

Pandari