cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priorities dropdown list is empty for Maintenance Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue with the Maintenance Plan creation.

When I try to create a Maint. plan for Maint. Orders the dropdown list for Priorities is empty. Consequently I can't save a maintenance plan. Customizing for Priorities is done properly because when I create a single maintenance order priorities are visible.

Can anyone advise where could be the root cause for this issue?

Thanks,

Dusan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may sound stupid, but you don't mention pressing ENTER after you type in the order type.

The system has to read the order type before it can determine the priority type assigned to the order type.

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear HSB,

I think its a catch!

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Right H.SB this is definetly the cause it seems

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I have just realised that reading data from the table with priorities happens after entering and validation all required fields.

Thnaks for your help,

Dusan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dusan Gazo,

When you have entered order type at that time it is empty. Enter order type than see it will be available.

Also check Priority Type is assigned to order type in customizing

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Orders>General Data>Define Priorities

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Sep 8, 2008 5:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

thanks for your answer.

I have doublechecked Customizing for Maint. Plans Priorities are defined and assigned to the Order Type MTCE. Although I choose MTCE as the order type the dropdown list with priorities is still empty.

When I try to create a single Maint. Order it works so I can see defined priorities.

Is anything special to be set up for Maint. Plans?

Regards,

Dusan

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I checked in system its working with me. I think some enhancement is done. There is no such setting for Maintenance plan in customizing.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai