Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refresh TMG overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Have created one TMG. In that im having two screens. First one is overview screen & next screen i will insert the values. and when im going back after saving the records its not updating the overview screen. Again i have to come out & come in then its showing all the values. How to refresh overview screen..

Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you have inserted the values, in PAI you need to refresh the data...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When u press back of next screen,

The PAI of second is fire and then PBO of first is fire.

So u have to do one thing in the first screens PBO.

That is in that u have to write the modify screen coding according to the given data into the 2d screen.

Thanks,

Dharmishta

Edited by: Dharmishta Suryavanshi on Sep 8, 2008 5:17 PM

abhishek_pradhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem will be in the data structures you have on overview screen are not refreshed with new set of values.

The PBO of the overview screen should always fetch the new data from database to display on the screen.

Now as you say that data on the input screen is saved and then the user hits BACK. So in this case, in the PBO of your overview screen you should fetch the data again from the database.

In the PBO of overview screen you should

1) Refresh/Clear your data structures that hold data to be displayed on overview screen

2) Fetch/Select the data into these data structures for display on the overview screen.

This will ensure that after every save on input screen your overview screen will always give you the latest available data once the user hits BACK on the input screen