Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in KKF6N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I getting this error when i run KKF6N

Costing items for material 4100082 in plant 3000 without cost element.

Message no. CK597

Diagnosis

The itemization for material 4100082 in plant 3000 contains valuation-relevant items without a cost element.

System Response

The costs of these item(s) cannot be included in the cost component split. This means that there will be inconsistencies between the cost component split and the itemization.

Procedure

Check the log for further system messages for material 4100082 in plant 3000. Correct the error and carry out costing again.

Regards

SAP4ME

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the details in Tcode OKB9 correctly?

If not then maintain the cost elements co. code wise with the details of Valuation area and cost centers in the corresponding cost element.

Please let me know if u still have concerns.

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prithiwi...

do u mean that i have to assign the cost element for the consumption ac (GBB,VBR) in OKB9.

van u be bit elaborate...

Regards

SAP4ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say you in OKB9 you assign whichever cost elements are applicable for your co. code.You create one row for the same. After that, selecting that row, you select Detail per business area/valuation area. There you give the valuation areas and the corresponding cost centers.

Check if this exercise is up to date or not.

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my view consumption account are not define in OKB9, it should be assign in OBYC.

GOPAN

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP 4 me,

Check whether Origin group is assigned to all the raw materials in Costing 1 view,particularly for material

4100082.If it's not assigned with any value means ,assign a suitable value and check again in KKF6N.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do this -Assign the specific (GL) cost element in the cost component structure ( T.code: OKTZ) in which component u have to put the cost. which solve ur problem.

till ur facing problem........let me inform.

pls assign the point if it is valuable.

Than'x

Dhananjay R

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i find which material is assigned to which g/l account