cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number Problem during PGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has done PGI with wrong serial numbers. Now he wants to do PGR. But he is not able to do PGR.The system is showing message System status ECUS is active. Check the status of serial number and GI for one item can not be canceled.Status of at least one serial number of item 0001 is not allowed.Please guide me regarding this.

What is ESTO,ECUS and AVLB in serial number status and difference between the three?

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to develop the habit of updating the forum properly when your issue is resolved. Being an old member, I dont want to stress on this

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically these are equipment statuses which control what kind of movement (movement types) an equipment is allowed to undergo.

These settings will be basically done by PP consultant.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you want to cancel the outbound delivery? or you have created a return order and a return delivery and doing a PGR?

According to the transaction we do with the serialised material, the system update the status of the equipment. The status ESTO means the serial number is in stock. ECUS means the serial number is at customer site. AVLB means the serial number is available.

but I believe the status the system is showing while doing the PGR is only a warning, ignore the same, the system will allow you to process.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to cancel the delivery. But i can not able to cancel delivery due to to above mentioned error.

How I will able to cancel the delivery means PGR.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try doing with VL09 by giving the delivery number, I believe it is only a warning message. If it is an error, then double click on the error and give the messgae ID.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The error is coming during cancellation of delivery i.e. t.code VL09. My error is the following:

System status ECUS is active. Check the status of serial number and GI for one item can not be canceled.Status of at least one serial number of item 0001 is not allowed

I am not able to cancel the delivery. How to solve this issue?

I think if we make ECUS inactive than i can do the cancellation.

Please guide me and which consultant should do this?

Regards

Ashis