Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisals

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

In my organization, employees are appraised at specific intervals (i.e. 4 months, 6 months, 1 year) from their dates of joining. As such this becomes a continuous process round the year. I wish the system to prompt at the begining of the month about the employees who are to be appraised & by whome during that year.

May I know where do we set this activity ?

Also when I set the weightage for each criteria, it is not reflected in the actual appraisal. What could be the reason?

Regards

Bindumadhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the dates on which appraisals to be done is maintained in IT0019, this will diplayed as action items/alerts in MSS (if u have configured EP for this client)..this way the managers can be reminded of the appraisals to be initiated ..

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many Thanx for your reply. Now I can store all those dates. I also want the system to prompt for all those scheduled activities. In absence of MSS, can we run a report for getting this list or reminder of pending tasks?

Regards

Bindumadhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction S_PH0_48000450 - Date Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yeah a report is helpful....but u can also ask ur abaper to write a program such that the program checks for dates in IT0019 and triggers a remainder mail to the reporting manager,if the date falls in the current week ...this program can be scheduled to run daily .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindumadhav ,

For your first requirement I advise you to use IT0019.

It is appropriate to keep date info for personnel.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

I am configuring an Appraisal template , where 7 appraisals happen in a year.

Apr1,APr2,Mid year review,APr3,Ap4,Final Review,Final grading.

The challenge is after two reviews the mid year review team will have a look at APr1,Apr2.

Similarly Ap3,Ap4 then Final review, then the final grading is done.

There will be different appraisers and appraisees with different ppl accessing the document.

Client needs a single template and not a multiple templates. They are not interested to create four appraisal document for 4 appraisals.

Can you please tell me , is my client request is possible.

All appraisals in a single document with difefrent set of users(appraisers and reviewers will be possible?

need your guidance.

I am new to PMs process and SAP.

Please share your contact number if possible