cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customisings in /SAPAPO/MC62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a unique customer requirement to set defaults in /sapapo/mc62.Please let me know if there is alternate way other than a MOD to acheive the below changes

1. In /SAPAPO/MC62 transaction we want the 'Create Characteristics Combination' button to be disabled as we always are going to use the first one(single CVC).

2. Also when we first see the Single CVC Creation screen we want the below checkboxes to be checked by default

a) Adjust Time Series Objects

b) Check Characteristic Value

3.Also since we have implemented the BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_MASTER to populate few of the characteristics with default values, so we want to make those fields disabled..

Please suggest some solution other than a Modifications

Thanks,

KD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

You need to develop new transaction like zm62 .

other option :

1. In /SAPAPO/MC62 transaction we want the 'Create Characteristics Combination' button to be disabled as we always are going to use the first one(single CVC).

Check if you can control through authorization object.

2. Also when we first see the Single CVC Creation screen we want the below checkboxes to be checked by default

a) Adjust Time Series Objects

b) Check Characteristic Value

can be check through varaint .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Since /SAPAPO/MC62 is a transaction for selection screen so we dont have an option to create transaction variant.

Thanks,

KD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krutiman,

Use program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_SE16 and create Z - transaction for displaying CVC.We use this program to display CVCs.

You can add this transaction to existing user role.Let me know this answer your question.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

Main program is calling below report for multiple CVC :

go to se38 and run program :GP47YIEEX7JO6CN0AA34BLI1TFH.

But develpement is alwasy better .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The program name that you have given is not existing.If you go to the description you will find that it was generated by you.

There a tempory program which gets generated dynmically.

for me this program is generated

GP4AN0P6FV0VD0TFVKGIBPSMSKP

Thanks,

KD

Answers (0)