cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend Contract in Vendor List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a quantity contract in my R/3 backend which has the price specified, the contract is against a material group and no material code is specified.

I have assigned the contract number and item number along with the backend system reference to the vendor line in the vendor list for the same product category as specified in the contract.

When I create a "describe requirement" shopping cart for the product category and go to the Source of Supply tab I can see the contract reference for the vendor. However after assigning the vendor I get information message

"The price from the contract/info record is determined on ordering "

and have the following information on the source of supply tab

Vendor - Vendor name correctly specified

Contract / Item - Contract nuumber and item number correctly specified

Purchasing Info Rec - Blank which is correct

Price - 0.00 GBP the price specified in the contract item is 525 GBP

Per - 1 Each which is correct

Is it possible for the price in the shopping cart to be updated based on the backend contract price as standard?

Cheers

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I undersatnd that you have mentioned your backend contract in vendor list and it picks contarc but not a price. Please try contract without assigning to the vendor list .

As per general SRM

Automatic Price Determination in Shopping Cart

Priorities

Contract -Highiest priority

Catalog

Vendor Price

Product Price - Lowest priority

Existing Vendor Lists should be considered as well !

Are you getting source of supply like contract /info record entry hope that there no gray. i never tried this..but it is good try..

cross check vendor list was activated..

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 8, 2008 1:16 PM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 8, 2008 1:35 PM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 8, 2008 1:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

thanks for the response, however the contract does not appear as a source of supply unless it exists in a vendor list.

We are using the classic scenario on SRM 4.0.

Regards

Chris

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can you send me only source of supply screen only in sc ?

I have sent a mail to you. I created one value contract in the backend and you can see the price in sos in sc.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 8, 2008 5:40 PM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 14, 2008 4:24 PM

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

system makes RFC call --> to backend system and determines --> wether there are any sources of supply available.

it is not compulosory to maintain the vendor in the vendor list (or) supplier list..

please check the RFC connection --> between the SRM system and R/3 system --> if the RFC call does not work --> system will not return any records...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You are creating shopping basket through "Describe requirement" that means it is a new one .

If the contract is there already try to create shopping basket thro "Internal Goods & Service" vendor will get populated in the source of supply

G.Ganesh Kumar