cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WH settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

User does not want to store more than one material in one bin.

We need to just change the configuration settings in SPRO ( To choose the option mixed storage not allowed ).

I know the solution but I just want to check its implications.

Right now so many storage bins have more than material.

I wish to know following

1. Whether we need to clear all the storage location bins which have multiple materials.

2. If we change the Mixed storage indicator in Storage type definition screen any other implications.

Any helps??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want store just one material in one bin, then you first have to clarify if you mean one quant, or several quants of the same material.

If really just one quant, then you should use next empty bin as strategy.

If you use a different strategy then tell us which one.

In general you can remove the mixed storage indicator, but this will certainly not clear your situation.

Question is, did you really store that way (mixed) physically or did you physically do something different than in the system ?

I ask this question as such a change is a realy big change, have not really seen this in reality.

Are you sure that you have enough empty bins to take all the quant after you put them apart?

After change of customizing, you have to create a transfer order with LT01, SAP will then suggest a target bin based on the new customizing. You will use the TO for physical movement as well. with each TO and its confirmation you clear the situation in your WH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply....if still i have any issues ill surely ask...