cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline reached. But Workitem not completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have wait for event step in my workflow. I have included the deadline for this step under latest end tab. Whenever the deadline is missed, the wait step was completed and was working fine.

Now suddenly, it is not working. I checked the SWU3 config also. The background Job is scheduled correctly and is running correctly as sceduled.Even though the deadline is reached the workitem is not completed. It is still in ready status.

Can anyone tell where may be the problem?

thanks,

Sivagami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the issue. Just rescheduled the background report and it started working.

Thanks,

Sivagami

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the workflow log and also check the status of the workitem.. and make sure that you had maintained

Dead line monitoring for the WORKITEM ...

Maintain the ACTION as MODELLED...

Hope this would help you.

Regards

Narin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checkd the Workflow, the deadline is modelled only. Also in my Workflow log, it is showing tht deadline is missed.

But it is not completing the step and proceed towards the deadline reached branch.

Can u help me in this?

-Sivagami

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you expand the wflow log and see what happened. Coz, sometimes, due to locking of WF-BATCH, these background processes don't run and you won't even get any error. They just sit there even though they say the step is COMPLETED>

So, check for the last processing step in your latest End task for "Result Processing" ..to be done by WF-BATCH.

Hope this helps

venu