me84 sa release problem
i am getting an error message when running tcode me84
no processing(error message me 857) no message record found
can anyone suggest where to create record.
Pankaj Singh replied
Maintain Condition Record for Output Types in following;
MN07 - Create for Scheduling Agreement
MN10 - Create for Scheduling Agreement Delivery Schedule
Also check following can be the error sources;
- Error source 1: Check whether the vendor and plant shown in the PO actually exist in the system.
- Error source 2: Check the Customizing facility for message determination with respect to delivery schedules created under scheduling agreements (print operation '9').
- Error source 3: In Customizing, maintain the document types accordingly (Define document types for scheduling agreement). Then create a new scheduling agreement with a document type for which release documentation is defined.
- Error source 4: Mintain the JIT delivery schedule indicator in the material master record.
- Error source 5: Have the scheduling agreement released by the person(s) responsible.
- Error source 6: If you are using a release creation profile without aggregation, you must maintain the factory calendar for the next 999 days.