cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start and end date in purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

I have to activate start and end date on the purchase order screen in the customer tab

can anybody tell me how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Document Types > Here get the Field selection key for the PO Doc Type

Then Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Screen Layout at Document Level > Here for Field selection key, under Selection group "Administrative data, header", mark fields Start of validity period and Validity period end as optional.

And if it is for any Customer Tab (Tab added through ABAP Development then take help of ABAPer to get it added)

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are already as optional on the path u told me, hoewever I cant see them on the Purchase Order screen

Where exactly are these fields on the ME21N screen?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try it with field selection key PT0F

And check at header level in "Additional Data" Tab.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Go to SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Purchase Order-Define document types and Identify the Field Selection Screen assigned to Doc Type

then Using the same Path Go to Define Screen Layout at Document level and select the Field Selection screen for eg: NBF and Select Administrative Data, Header Tab and Set the Fields Start & End Dates as Required and Save.

If you do not Put Tick mark against three options called Required, Optional & Display then these Fields can not Seen in Po (Ie Hide)

Generally these Fields can be Seen in Purchase Order header Tab Additional Data tab.

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u can make it a required field from:

SPRO --> MM --> PUrchasing --> PO --> ME21n > Details> Adminstrative data, header --> Make it mandatory(required field)