cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get data providers details in BI 7.0 templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BI 3.x templates, I used to get details about the data providers from the table RSZWOBJXREF but this table doesn't include BI 7.0 templates. Is there another table for BI 7.0 or another way?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to show this details to the user? Then you can use the following web items.

Well, in WAD 7.0, you have Web Items like Text and Info Field, through which you can show the properties of the Data Provider.

Info Field is a Web item under the Advanced tab and Text is a Web item under the Misc. tab.

Info field can be used to display the information of the data provider like technical name, who created it, when was it created and etc. Also you can shoe the details about the filters used (both static and dynamic). Text can also be used similarly, to show a single info like Query Description, Last Refreshed, characteristic etc.

If you are looking for something else, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply but I'm looking for something else. I don't want to display the information to the user. I want to get it in my BSP. I want to get the dataprovider (for example query) then I can get the list of variables used in the query.

Answers (0)