cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Subject field in warranty claim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on warranty claim and the component is BT255H_CLMA. But in Web UI we are not getting subject ,We have also search in bol objects of DETAIL view but did not get any attribute like this.

Please suggest is attribute available with other name or we required to add this attribute by EEWB.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

You need to use BTSubject component in your warranty claim component. You need to include BTSubject in runtime repository under component useage. Then you need to include it in your component. You need to do binding as well. Then only you will be able to use subject fields.

For your help plz refer to BT120H_CPL. It has both Acassign and Subject. Implement Subject as it has been implemented there. Then you will be able to see subject fields in avaliable fields blocks node.

If you face pbm ask me.

Best regards

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply...

BY enhancing Component , I can include BTSubject component in in BT255H_CLMA component but after that as u said include it in component and bind it.How i will do that.

Also i m not able to find where in BT120H_CPL component , Subject has been implement.

Please describe more clearly.

I did the following steps...........

1.Create a enhancement set

2.enhance component BT255H_CLMA and View Details.

3.In Runtime Editor added component BTSubject in Details View set and in component Usages.

4.Now in Details view add BTSubject in context node and implement all methods as implemented in main component BTSubject.

5.BTSubject is available in Context node and I have added subject attribute in to view by view configuration .

But when i test my view i m not able to see subject field in view.

Please guide me, i did correct or somthing else i need to do???????

Expected experts Reply

Regards

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Mehta on Sep 10, 2008 6:17 AM

Edited by: Gaurav Mehta on Sep 10, 2008 9:19 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any expert comment for my query???