cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting ECC to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to connect an ECC 6.0 system with a PI 7.0.

I followed instruction of the document "Configuration of Business Systems with an Integration Engine", but if I try to send an XML message from the ECC to PI I receive the following error message (with transaction SXI_MONITOR on ECC System):

INTERNAL.CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 200, error text: Error Parsing Response. No XI Response Received.)

How can I handle this?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proxy is asyncronous.

I checked the PI configuration in the Integration Directory and it's ok.

For the connection with ECC system I used an XI adapter type. The other side is a non SAP system with SOAP adapter type.

Please help me

Thank you

Edited by: RICCARDO CESARINI on Sep 8, 2008 1:03 PM

Edited by: RICCARDO CESARINI on Sep 8, 2008 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is that your R/3_backend (ECC) is not connected properly to your XI.

Have you configure your R/3 like a Application System. TC SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration.

Does your RFC set in 'Corresponding integ. Server' works properly? User PIAPPLUSER is used in this RFC for connecting to XI and retrieving data for Integration Builder.

Furtheremore,

Are you registered your R3 in SLD?. TC RZ70

Did you activate the icf_services in both sides needed to connection?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an HTTP RFC, and i putted it in the corrisponding Integ. Server. I also configured ECC as Application server.

Furtheremore, I registered R3 in SLD.

I don't know what do you mean for activate the icf_services in both sides needed to connection.

How can I do that?

Regards,

Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the HTTP RFC works properly. What user do you use in this RFC? Is this locked in XI?

To activate icf_services run RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES program in SE38 in CRM and XI.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC works properly, i'm using an user called PIAPPLUSER2, a copy of PIAPPLUSER (i don't remember the password of the second one). The user is not locked on XI.

I activated icf_services as you said to me.

It still doesn't work.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

On your ECC execute the transaction SLDCHECK and tell me what you get.

Regards,

Ricardo.

Edited by: Ricardo Quintino on Sep 9, 2008 11:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your configuration in PI i.e sender and receiver systems are configured with Outbound and Inbound Interfaces.

Check the configuration in Integration Directory.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Could you specify which kind of interface are you doing, is it ABAP proxy sync or async? Please provide more details and also check the configuration at Integration Directory.

Regards,

Ricardo.