Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: SAP Business One and SAP All in One

former_member196601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some details on what is SAP Business One and SAP All in One. I need the advantages and disadvantages of one over the other. I need some comparison information.

Kindly Help.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To compare these two products is just like compare motorcycle with car. Since they have different target markets, it is unfair to compare them unconditionally.

There are no best solutions but most suitable solution. You have to present your needs to let anybodies give you their opinion.

The advantage for some businesses might be disadvantage for others.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

SAP B1 and SAP A1 (All in One) are really different. The link provided by Sridharan is really helpful.

You should point out these 3 types of comparison:

1. size of the company

2. investment cost like license (license price and modeling)

3. software and hardware requirement provided

For no.1 it has been clear that A1 is used for medium size enterprise, B1 is for small enterprise (or company). Meanwhile, MySAP Business Suite is for large enterprise.

The functionality available in both solution for both type or size are really different. One example, Manufacturing in B1 is for light manufacturing meanwhile in A1 is for medium and complex manufacturing i.e. process and discrete.

For no. 2 it has been clear that license price of A1 is really higher than B1. B1 is using named user.

For no. 3. You could check this link:

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/platforms

to know more about B1 software and hardware requirement. In SAP A1 is more flexible and many availabilities

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

chek this thread

[;

former_member196601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

I don't need details on what is Business One and Business All in One.

I need the comparison between the two.

Please help.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member