cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice generation during stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

For an excisable item it is a rule in indian localization whenever the goods leave the warehouse it has to carry a proper excise document. This is possible in case of a delivery. But how to manage this in case of stock transfer? When the excisable goods are transfered from one warehouse to another then a excise invoice is to be generated. How can this be managed in SAP Business One? Please suggest.I am using SAP Business One 2005B PL 41

Regards,

Debraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Functionality is not available in SAP 2005B.

As a workaround,

Create Journal Entry for Excise Duty & VAT

For Excise Invoice, create a seperare PLD in Inventory Transfer Screen

Note:

This feature of Excise Invoice generation during stock transfer is available in SAP 2007B

Edited by: Sridharan T on Sep 8, 2008 3:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I make a journal entry then will that be in accordance with the legal rules bcoz how and where will the other details be given. Like excise excise no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moreover making journal entries- Will taht feature in when I generate the excise reports. What about the Excise invoices and the paments to be managed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create UDFs to enter Excise Reference Nos. This is only a Workaroud.

or else upgrade to SAP 2007B after getting your Rampup approved by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri,

but Can I restore a DB backup taken from 2005B to 2007B. How can I get the rampup approved by SAP. Will you please elaborate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can directly upgrade from SAP 2005B to 2007B.

You can find all information about 2007B from the following link

[https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000941242007E]

You can search the Ramup Application form from this link. Fill this and send the same to SAP.

Answers (0)