cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Change after PO is Released

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know if PO is released,after than if we change the Prices,then is will again go to unreleased status or not??

Ans if it will go in Unreleased status & user again release the PO.Can i see the PO old rates in any report i.e. is their any means by which i can see the PO Histry Rates.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If release strategy is defined, then PO release is required. If not then PO release is not required. But in Both cases you will get the history by going to environment->item chages/header changes from Tcode ME23N.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx to all of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in release procedure configuration , if for the release indicator " R " , set the field changable as 6.

if the PO is released and any value chages , the PO will go into new release

the changes can be seen if u activate version management.

spro>purchasing>version management

regards

venha

Edited by: vengaladasu on Sep 8, 2008 2:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

price change should be after cancelling release of po.

yes you can see the rate change in me23nenvironmentitem changes.

regards

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If changes were made, you have to re-release again. You can see the old rates in Menu Environment / Header changes or item changes.(Check at TCode ME23N)

Cheers

Srinivas

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do changes in Released Po then the Re Release Strategy Depends on Release Indicators & Changeability Values.

For Header Changes Go to ME23N Purchase Order Display and Select Menu Environment then Header Changes Here you can see the Details.

Regards,

Ashok