cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing the Export Sales, under "EXPORTS UNDER CLAIM OF REBATE" , here I need to create two Invoices, one Invoice shold contain Excise Duties(14%2%1%) this will go to Customs Department and the same duties what we paid to the Govt we will claim back from Excise Authorities. And second Invoice should not contain any Excise Duties which will go to Customer(Export). So how can I do this? plz help me in this regard.

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using output management, then in that for printing excise invoice and commercial invoice the output types are different.

1. Print the commercial invoice from Billing document through output type RD00 and in the layout program do not consider the excise values for printing in output.

2. Print the Excise invocie through J1IP transaction of output type J1I0 and in the layout program consider excise values for printing in Output.

If you are not using the Output management, then create two transaction to print commercial invoice and excise invoice. For the both the transactions program logic is different for printing the values in invoice.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Answers (0)