cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigation issue in webdynpro app

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I use WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(..) method in webdynpro app to pop up a external window. It works fine if I put the webdynpro application into a page and click the link in page. But if I use the direct webdynpro url, such as "http://.../webdynpro/dispatcher/.../UITController" to run the app, it doesn't pop-up window.

Anyone met similar problem before?

Here is my code:

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(

URL, // The absolute navigation url to navigate to

WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_HEADERLESS_PORTAL, // The mode in which the navigation will be performed

windowFeatures, // Additional client windows properties (for external window only)

null, // The name of the client window (for external window only)

WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_HISTORY, // The used history mode (i.e. defined how the navigation target occurs in the navigation history)

null, // The displayed title in the page title bar (optional)

null, // The used navigation context (optional)

null, // businessParameters optional (business) parameters like customerID=4711

null, // optional (launcher) parameters like WebDynproNamespace=myNamespace

false, // defines whether or not the defined parameters are POST or GET parameters

false); // should be TRUE if the navigation destination uses the SAP application launcher (i.e. if the navigation destination is implemented using BSP, Web Dynpro, ITS or SAPGui)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can also create an iview of type webdynpro java and assign iview directly to a role,

this will also work for you.

Portal Navigation does not work if you open window outside portal framework.

Regards

- Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I'm not sure whether it is outside portal frame or not if I access the "PCD object" converted from webdynpro directly,. But the portal navigation doesn't work indeed.

BTW, in my NW (7.10 SP5), i haven't find the way the create an iview of type webdynpro java directly. Can you please tell me how to do it?

And if I use LinkToURL element, it will pop up a new window. But there are location bar, toolbar and menu which I don't want to show, anyone know how to remove these things?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by: Ray Yang on Sep 8, 2008 12:06 PM