cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicated BI Data Sources found as 3.x dataSources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have replicated Source system and i have selected RSDS instead of 3.x data sources, now when iam searching T-code for source system i have no BI DATA Sources i have all Data sources in 3.x

and i also dont have data sources in RSDS of Business content i found all data sources in 3.x

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually for standard business contents the Datasources will be defined as 3.x datasources only. To check this you can go to the corresponding Data-target and Select Grouping as 'In Data Flow before' . If you need to establish a BI 7 modeling dataflow. You need to migrate the datasources after replicating them in BW.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

but why should i migrate because iam already using BI , i have never gone for the option of 3.x Data sources..and if there is no option please tell me the process of migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Standard Business Contents, the Data-sources most of the times will be defined only in the 3.x mode. Once you replicate the datasource to BI, you need to right-click on the data-source and choose the option to migrate.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod

Should i migrate each data source manually ? there are many data sources.because we are integrating FI CO SD MM PP QM PM HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Man,

Sorry am not sure if there are any other ways to migrate data in bulk, but you can search once in the forum. But all i know is to migrate datasources individually.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod

Thanks for your time and concern.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problems man

Answers (0)