cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted operations appearing in IW40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

IW40 report shows operations that have been deleted whereas in other reports like IW49 / IW37 we can remove deleted operations from the list through status exclusive field.

Is there any way that IW40 report doesnʼt display deleted operations? This is affecting user reports. I canʼt think of any solution as of now.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Display of deleted operations is expected in IW40.

As mentioned above you can adjust customizing to show the operation status on the output line. You can also switch this on from the IW40 output screen.

Settings - Field selection - Operation Data - Operation

Select the field 'system status' and move to the left side to include this in display.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Paul you are right that "system status" on IW40 output screen can be displayed but the problem is that we can't set any filter to exclude deleted "DLT" operations unless "system status" field is displayed in the selection screen.

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As there is no filter function then it not possible to remove the operations with deleted status. It would not be possible to use output filter anyway as all the status values are grouped together for display so not possible to access the individual status values.

Possible solution would be to copy the existing code and make your own version.

Following code area in SAPDBAFI could be adjusted.

LOOP AT viafvc_tab.
        h_objnr_tab-objnr = viafvc_tab-objnr.
        APPEND h_objnr_tab.
      ENDLOOP.

If viafvc_tab-bedzl is zero then remove that entry from viafvc_tab

This internal counter will always be zero in case of a deleted operation.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for all your inputs. I will ask my ABAPer to look into the solution you proposed.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Salman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I got solution of this problem and therefore wanted to share with you.

Actually it is resolved by displaying PHFLG (Indicator: Phase) field on IW40 through t.code SE36 and logical database "AFI". This field is under Table/Node "DIAFVC-Maintenance Operations".

Once this field is there on IW40, you can execute your report and then follow path Settings->Configure variant and then put field condition on [Inicator: Phase] NOT equal to "X" and then go to "Attributes" and save as variant.

Regards,

Salman

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while customizing in IMG activities OIYQ maintain the system status disp position number,hence while executing the IW40 you can display the status of the operation whether it is deleted or not

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with OIYQ earlier but system status field is not getting displayed at IW40 initial screen. Is there any other setting to display?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ATGPM ATGPM,

IW40 is for multilevel orders list, where is operation on this screen. In IW37 and IW40, you get operations short text of order.

Can you please come back again what you are looking for?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you execute IW40 report, you will see operations even if any is deleted from the corresponding order.