Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CSAI_BOM_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My req : I need to delete the BOM Items alone for an existing material BOM number and i need to add the new material for the same main material

I am using this RFC FM CSAI_BOM_MAINTAIN to maintain change the BOM for the existing material.

I am passing the required values to ECSIN,ESTKOB,ESTZUB and to the tables parameter T_STPOB with the req values.

I am getting an error check the effective data from BAPI.

I searched in forum . But there is no thread is available for this FM .Please help me .full poitns will be awarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check

[;

Regards,

Surinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check there a field name something like update indicator, mark the field as 'D' (i suppose) for deletion for all the structures you are passing in the FM.

After successful execution of the FM try checking with the Standard Transaction...

If this info is not helpful then let me know What exactly is the error coming?

Regards,

Kunjal

0 Kudos

Hi

I am using this FM for updating longtexts of existing BoM item materials. But a new item is creating with same details by increasing ID. Which flag need to be selected for updationg the existed item material?

Thanks

Neelima