cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special value shown directly in list of dropdown by key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a dropdownByKey that has its selectedKey bound to a context attribut "Country". This attribut's type is a field "Country" of a structure. This field has the component type "land1", that has a domain "land1" with the truth table "T005". So the DropdownByKey listbox has a list of all countries. Up to here is everything fine! It is filled correctly.

Now, when I click on the dropdown listbox to select a value, I want that the value "Germany" inside is shown directly and not the upper value of the list. The list is sorted alphabetically and a value with 'A' is shown first. This sorting should NOT be changed, but the view should start at 'G' so that I have to scroll up for selecting a value with 'A' and down for selecting a value with everything that comes after 'G'.

How can I do that? The problem is, I can't modify the webdynpro application. I have to do configuration or enhancement. I hope, you understand the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regatrds,

Ingmar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from modifying the application (which you've already ruled out) to initialize the attribute with the Germany code by default, I don't think that would be possible.

Answers (0)