Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Copy of Inspection Plan from one Insp. Type to another Insp. Type

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

I want to copy the inspection plan from Inspection type '04' to inspection type '89' for approx 400 materials.

(There are inspection plan already made against insp. type '04' but now there is a requirement to make manual inspection lots so for that we have to make the Inspection Plan or Copy these plans in Insp. Type '89')

Please help me out.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Babu & Syamal,

Thank a lot for your kind and valuable feedback.

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

Thanks for your reply and your solutions are really very correct but my problem is that i want to use some standard method with in SAP as because i donot want to recreate the inspection plans in EXCEL and because these all are available in SAP already, this is a simply matter of copying by any std. transition. Your second suggestion will create a hurdle in my other plans wich are already created against Usage '05'.

So please if you have any other clue plz provide me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Now you are not convenient with any of the straight forwards solutions by Babu.

Then wither you go to QP01 and copy one by one plan. OR You can think bit more over the second solution from Babu.

Create you own customize usage for inspection type 89 and 04.

E.g Z05 and then change it to all the inspection plans through CWBQM.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need change any plan, Just change the Task List usage number as 5 instead of 3 (std already there) in customizing path for 89 inspection type.

In Material Master you have to maintain 04 and 89 inspection type.

output: Single inspection plan common to 04 and 89 Inspection type

You can try and give the feed back.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATUL,

Solution1:

The same inspection if you have in excel sheet format, Simply you can write BDC program by the help of you ABAPer.

Solution 2:

Change the Task list usage as 5 for 89 Inspection type in Customizing.

Bcz based on usage number only the inspection plan has maintained, Usage "5 - Goods Receipt" is used for 04 - Inspection type. so if your change the Task list usage in Customizing w.r.to 89 No Need to create one more inspection plan it will automatically pick existing plan bcz (Usage as "5" same for 04 and 89 inspection type.

Change the Task List no in SPRO:

Go to SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Inspection -> Inspection Lot Creation -> Maintain Inspection Types.

Select 89 inspection type and click detail icon (lens symbol) -> Under inspection planning -> Task list usage change "5" and save.

Revert for any query.

Regards,

S.Babusingh