cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now when I make a GR entries are flowing properly but for one Item It is giving error u201CAccount Determination for Key CAIN____0001____3000 not possibleu201D. I checked the Account determination using OMWB and it shows all account determination is proper. Where could be the error. CAIN is our chart of account, 0001 is Valuation Group Code and 3000 is valuation class.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the account determination for that transaction key in OBYC

thanks

Srilaskhmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am a little bit curious about your problem. Are you 100 % certain that our simulation in TA OMWB uses the same plant, material and movement type as in your Goods Received?

I assume that you have checked that the plant is assigned to your Valuation Group Code (check TA OMWD)

Regards

René Vestergaard Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am 100% sure about this. OMWB simulates without any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I have checked OMWB with the same Material, Plant, Movement Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to assign valuation group as ur plant cod, before this u have to map in path enterprise structure, assignment. logistic general, assign, valuation area, division, business area.

here valuation area give ur plant code 4digit code. than map in t-code omwd between valuation area as plant code.

in obyc in bsx

valuation modification as ur plant cod

valuation class 3000

r/w material g/l no u have assign.

in wrx in obyc

same settings u have to follow but u have to assign gr/ir a/c in debit and credit

regards

baira

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is already defined

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Tcode OBYC and check the entries for GBB and BSX tranaction keys for your Chart of Accounts and for you valuation class.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This I already know. The Transaction OMWB simulates the Account Determination and it has no error