cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements are not fulfilled for condition PI01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD guru,

When i create sales order,it prompt that 'Requirements are not fulfilled for condition PI01'.

For the specifical requirement,i use the intercompany processing.I want two invoices in this sale document,onr for customer,the other for internal processing.So i need two condition types for two price,i use the condition type ZABC&PI01(for internal) in the pricing procedure.But,when i create sales order under the configuration,it failed.

How can i solve the problem?

TKS!

Edited by: stephen chow on Sep 8, 2008 9:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the intercompany pricing condition PI01, there willbe a requirement 22, the document should be relevent for intercompany.

The copany code of the shipping organisation (delivering plant) should be differnt from the company code of the ordering organisation. Make sure the internal customer assignement is correct or not.

The sales order has been raised to the end customer (customer created in the ordering sales area).

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thank you for your help!

It's OK now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to change the condition class from prices to other like discount or surcharge in the condition type.

For ex: If it is shipment cost document got to goto T_06 select the required condition and change the condition class and do not select grouping conditions..

Thanks,

ratna

Edited by: ratna edpi on Oct 24, 2008 6:04 PM.

Edited by: ratna edpi on Oct 24, 2008 6:05 PM

Edited by: ratna edpi on Oct 24, 2008 6:07 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the pricing schema check the requirement Column, you may be assigned a some routen to perform the cacluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I don't use the pricing schema to check requirement.........