Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONV : Condition value field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the requirement to change the condition base value KONV-KAWRTat the time of creating the sales order.

These information is directly fetched from KONV table.

So here my que. is that how these values comes in KONV table. is there any FM or any program whihc does these calculation.

I can change the Condition base value KONV-KAWRT in the konv table using user exit. but that don't reflect to condition value field KONV-KWERT.

we know how to do the calculation and update the condition value KONV-KWERT field but we dont want to do manual calculations by writing the separate code for it.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

do u have any idea abt Pricing Routines ? check VOFM Tcode.

Menu Item ->Formulas->condition base value.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, you'll have to find out (may be from your Functional Team) whether any Manual Calculations are required to be done. Since the Standard Calculations are performed by SAP itself, if you require explicit modifications to be done to the existing Pricing Condition, then you'll need to create a Routine in the Transaction VOFM.

Go to Transaction VOFM -> Menu Bar "Formulas" -> Condition Value / Condition Base Value (depending upon your Requirement).

Then change the Value of the KONV-KAWRT Value explicitly based on the Conditions.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri