Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

T-code OMSY..


When using T-code OMSY,error comes as "The company code has no longer initialized",i want to change the fiscal year from 01/2006 To 09/2008.

Thnks & Regards

SAP Beginner

Former Member

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question