cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roles updation in AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed access enforcer 5.2.I am not able to select any roles while creating request.

How to upload the roles,business process and application areas from backend SAP system to AE .What r the different ways to do this.

Thanks in advance.

joseph.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two ways to import roles to AE from backend.

First one is.....

U can import roles from Config>Roles>Import tab by mentioning backend system name.

Second one is....

There is roles import excel template.Fill that file with appropriate data manually and import it to AE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you .In second process Can you tell me how to download (export) roles details from backend SAP to desktop.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You load the SAP roles into AE, then download from AE to Excel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In AE go to configuration->Roles->Search Roles

Identify the roles you want to downlaod, select them via the check boxes, and click teh "export" button at the bottom of the screen

job done!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am asking how to get role details from backend to my desktop in flatfile /excel template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not select a role/profile in AE unless all of the Mandatory fields have values eg: Business Process

The easiest way I find to do this is to load some roles into AE from SAP, then download the roles into the "role import spreadhseet" fill in the mandatory fields in the spreadsheet and then load it back in again, tis will solve your problems.