cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDITION Value at Header Level only !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can we configure a condition type in such a way, so that the condition value will appear only at the HEADER in sales Order, it will not appear at the ITEM level.

Suppose, we have given a Header Conditon discount in Sales order as Rs. 10/- , i want this value not come at item level.

Is there any configuration for this ?? If yes, please explain in detail.

If you need any clarification, donot hesitate to ask !!

Warm Regards,

MAYANK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any header condition has to be passed on to item level as pricing data is stored in tables at item level. So you cannot stop the passing of header conditon value to item level. You can configure whether the header condition value should be distributed to all line items proportionately or replicated with the same value for all line items.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try the below solution. I'm not sure about it. But give a try and see if it works...

In the pricing procedure mark this condition type as STATISTICAL. If we mark this as statistical, then it will not have effect on the netvalue and the netvalue of the document will consider this discount.

Mark it statistical and check by creating an order and giving the discount.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot make a header condition not distribute to item level, but as far as the business is concerned, you can play with the pricing procedure / print program to not print it in the invoice as part of the item, but as a seperate element:

Move this "header" condition further down in your pricing procedure (depending on the settings of the print program) after "net value for item". (check HA00-HB00 in RVAA01).

That should cover any requirement from the business...

Regards,

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mayank,

It would be better for all of us if you can throw some light on such a weird requirement, this means the the exact business requirement and why. It will certainly save the time of all the people out here in this forum.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi !!

I think I have clearly defined my requirement ,, you can read the complete thread and understand this "Weird" Requirement.....asked by my Client...if we are working on real time Projects, sometimes we have to face this type of issue !!

anyways ...thanx for your time!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank

Yes certainly, you can achieve this.

Go to V/06, copy from the standard or create a new one and maintain the following:-

Cond.Class:::::::::::A

Calculation type:::::B

Plus/minus::::::::::::X

Group condition::::::X

Header condition:::::X

Amount/percent:::::::X

Scale basis::::::::::B

Save the condition type.

Now in sale order / billing, once it is generated, click on "Goto -- Header Condition" and again click on Insert (with green plus icon). Input the header condition manually and click on Activate button at the bottom right screen. Now you can see the net value is added / decreased.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

I have followded the path given by by you...still the values are coming on ITEM Level in the sales Order.

actually once the Value will come at Item Level, it will Impact the Net Value of that particular material.

For example, IF price is Rs100/- and Discount is Rs.10/- then the Net value will be Rs.90/- but i want this Discount to come in Header Level.... even if there are more than 1 Line Item, the value of Discount should come at HEADER level only.

so finally it will not IMPACT the Individual Line Item.

Regards

MAYANK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank

Obviously, the values will be allocated equally to all line items.

Let us take an example if your sale order value is INR 1000 with three line items in the following manner:-

10:::Material AA::::::500.00

20:::Material BB::::::200.00

30:::Material CC::::::300.00

In this, if you want to give discount of INR 100.00 by clicking the Activate button, it will be equally allocated as follows:-

- For first line item::::::::50.00

- For second line item:::20.00

- For third line item:::::::30.00

From your comments, I feel that these values should not affect your net value which is not possible. Of couse, if you look at the header level condition tab, the overall discount would be only INR 100.00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

If you check individual line Item, net value would be changed by the value of discount given... as per your illustration :

Net value will come like :--

10:::Material AA::::::500.00 - 50 = 450

20:::Material BB::::::200.00 - 20 = 180

30:::Material CC::::::300.00 - 30 = 270

and at the header level total Discount will come as Rs. 100/-.

My client says that if he goes individual LINES, Net value of Each Material is getting changed.

Thanks

MAYANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously Mayank. How is the invoice value determined? It comes from the individual values of the line items i.e. total of all line items. Somehow your client is not accepting but you will have to make him understand this concept. Tough to convince ..... but I suppose that has to be done.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all !!!

I am closing this thread.

Regards,

MAYANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, very well.

T.Code: V/06

Create new entry for your Condition type.

Maintain Tabs:

1. Control data1

2. Group Condition

3. Changes which can be made (Note: here, Check the Box: Header Condition and not the Item Condition)

4. Master data

5. Scales

6. Control Data2

7. Text determination

and SAVE.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

I have already tried with whatever settings you have suggested, still the value will come at ITEM level.

If you want you can check in your system.

anyways.... thanks for quick reply!!