please help to make a report from this fs
If the user has entered a specific delivery number or a range of inbound deliveries use the logic below.
1. Access table LIKP with the delivery numbers. Ensure that LIKP-LFART = u2018ELu2019.
2. Retrieve all lines for the deliveries from LIPS.
3. For each line in LIPS retrieve VGBEL (PO number) and VGPOS (PO line)
4. For each VGBEL and VGPOS entry use these values to access VBFA. Enter LIPS-VGBEL in VBFA-VBELN and LIPS-VGPOS in VBFA-POSNN. Enter u2018Cu2019 in VBFA- VBTYP_V.
5. Retrieve the sales order number and line item from VBFA-VBELV and VBFA-POSNV respectively.
Kyle McAdam replied
This is not possible with Crystal Reports, alone, because we do not support directly writing to the database. The only way of accomplishing this would be to write a stored procedure which does the data entry as one of its internal procedures, then produce the final result in the last query that is run in the stored procedure, so that the only communication in CR is the call of the stored procedure, passing a parameter(s), and then getting the final result-set.