cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change the Idoc Status based on the Text in the Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed Idoc--SOAP Sync Process Scenario Using BPM and Works Perfectly.

I have used STATUS.SYSTAT01 Idoc to capture the Response that is comming from the Webservice.

I have mapped the response Text( Success or Fail) to one of the field in the Response Idoc, this is perfect.

Requirement:

1) If the Response Idoc Field receives Success Text means the Idoc Status shld be in Green Status.

2) If the Respnse Idoc Field Receives FAIL means the Idoc Status shld be in RED Status.

How can i Do this. please suggest me......

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Other Views.....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suman,

you see the possible status in

WE47.

Doubleclick a line to see the details.

These are the values you could choose for your mapping of the SYSTAT01

Regards Mario

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Where exactly do you need to update the IDoc status as red or green.

I guess you require this to be done in the R3 system.

When ever a inbound IDoc is received by R3 a proccessing code associated to a function module is executed to post the IDoc. If you require to make the IDoc status to Red then you need to fail the iDoc and set status other than 53 it can be 51, 54,60...

So this requires a change in the Function module.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

YES, I have to Capture the Response from Webservice in SAP R/3 by using STATUS.SYSTAT01 Idoc.

I have mapped the response from webservice to the one of the field in the Idoc.

If this field contains Success as text means the Idoc Status in We05 shld be 53 else it shld be 56

With out changing the FM code, can we use any other process to achieve this???

@ Mario

Can u please Allobarate your views more based on my requirement

Regards

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>With out changing the FM code, can we use any other process to achieve this???

Try this: Map the status 53 or 56 to the field STATUS of segment E1STATS by checking the response form webservice.

(webservice response) and constant (SUCCESS)----> equalsS -------->IF -----> STATUS(of segment E1STATS)
Constant(53)-----> then
Constant(56)----->else

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

>>Try this: Map the status 53 or 56 to the field STATUS of segment E1STATS by checking the response form webservice.

If i Do like this means,

Suppose the Response from Webservice is FAIL means i wil mapp 56 (constant)----to Status, then the value 56 will be passed to Status Field , but the status of the Idoc will be Green only in We05.

I didnt tried this , but my assumption is like this, What do you say

Regards

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>but my assumption is like this, What do you say

No. With Status 56 IDoc will be displayed as Red in WE02/WE05.

>>I didnt tried this

Try this and let us know the result.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Santhosh,

I Tried with STATUS.SYSTAT01 Idoc by posting through WE19 as a Inbound Processing.

Here in we19 i gave the Status Of Idoc as 56 in the field manually and posted it.

Now the status of the Idoc is 53 and showing success in we02

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Clues....

Regards

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Now the status of the Idoc is 53 and showing success in we02

Means the IDoc status is over written in the Functio Module.

Check the function module code.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i Disturb the Function Mudule code means again it wil be custom Process code needs to be define naa....

Even though i passed the status of 56 to the STATUS field , it is taking 53 and posting Successfully .

What i have to check in FM of Process code inorder to not to overwrite this status. and needs to be carry the status code what ever the value we are passing to the field STATUS.and shls be posted the Idoc with that status only

and what shld i do for this.

Regards