Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV45AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me to which T Code is the exit MV45AFZZ attached? Is MV45AFZZ a function module exit?

Regards,

Prosenjit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For VA02

Regards

Pavan

9 REPLIES 9

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For VA02

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I open transaction code VA02, go to system->status->get the program name.

Then I further go to SE38 go to->attributes->fetch the package name.

I go to CMOD->utilities->SAP enhancements->enter package name->get list of enhancements.

I am not able to find this name, but when the program for VA02 is opened I find the exit name is mentioned there.

Please explain,

regards,

Prosenjit.

0 Kudos

>

> I go to CMOD->utilities->SAP enhancements->enter package name->get list of enhancements.

>

> I am not able to find this name, but when the program for VA02 is opened I find the exit name is mentioned there.

You need to go SMOD instead.

Amit.

0 Kudos

Hi

the VA02 program name is SAPMV45A , so you open this program in se38 and u can ses an include

include mv45afzz.             " User-forms

Regards

Pavan

Hi prosenjit,

I was in the same dilemma as you before. the Userexit_**** user exits that i could see in the programs

were not visible in the SMOD. For this you have to know some history.

That was when i did some research and found out that user-exits have been changing constantly.

The current user-exits, which we look up in the tcode SMOD are second generation of user-exits called function exits. This is because the are implemented in the program as function calls. For example

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '001'.

But the user-exits in MV45AFZZ are the first generation and are not included in the tcode SMOD. they start with USEREXIT_**** which specify they are spaces reserverd for customers to implement their own logic. One example is USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Then in the third generation of user-exits came the Object oriented approach 'BADI'.

And now the latest is the Enhancement framework, which are supposed to be faster thatn BADI's.

hope this solves your question.

Thanks,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in standard report

SAPMV45A

MV45AFZZ is an include for billing

you will get it in LINE NO 29 of the above prg open in SE38 or SE80

Regards,

Anirban

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VA01,VA02 both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MV45AFZZ is used in the following tcodes.

VA01,VA02,VA03,VA11,VA12,VA13,VA21VA23,VA22 etc.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member

Hello Prosenjit,

You received already a couple correct answers. For your convenience, here is a way to find all related Tcodes by yourself.

MV45AFZZ is an include, embedded in the Module Pool SAPMV45A. It contains Perform routines only.

Finding the related transactions:

Call transaction SE11 (or SE16), display table TSTC, type SAPMV45A in the field PGMNA, push execute and you will see all transactions assigned to SAPMV45A.

TSTC shows you all transaction-links!

Have fun,

Heinz