cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Objects not available in D Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When am trying into install 0FIAA_CHA01 and 0FIAA_KYF01(Info Object Catalog) with grouping in Data Flow Before, there are many keyfigures and characteristics which are not available in D version, iam selecting only Indata flow before, but why update rules and 3.x datasources are checked, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out, iam working on BI7.0

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this process is under Best Practices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then why are you concerned about the update rules and all that stuff. It is best practice to load master data first before loading transaction data. Hence you need activate all master data flow along with your infoobjects.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a BI Implementation project, i wanted to install all Standard objects for different modules, but the dependent objects are not available in d version or some infopackage issues,or update rules,etc.. i selected indata flow before and after for cube and grouped them and installed, but they are ending up in this issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always better to find the data-target which u need, first and then proceed with objects that are needed to be present in the data-target. So i suggest you to select the cube you want to activate and then group it by 'In data flow before'. Once this is done you will get all IOs related to this cube and then you can continue with your activation.

Regards,

Pramod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are installing the Info-Object catalog, you need to select 'Only Necessary Objects'. If you select 'In Data-Flow before' it even considers master data info-objects and their data flow hence it is showing update rules and Datasource.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse i need to install all dependent infoObjects also, because iam installing infocubes and these objects are dependent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you need to pick all those IOs you need to activate and then group them individually but 'Only Necessary Objects', because if you choose 'In Data flow before', if your IOs have master dataflows then all of them will be shown in the window.

Regards,

Pramod