SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is-Retail: Pricing in article creation in MM41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please tel me how to arrive at net sales price in sales view.

I have created an article with a vendor 5000 and given net purchase price as Rs.150/- in purchasing view. When I am trying to extend Sales view with Mark up 20% on the purchase price from that vendor 5000, it shows message as " vendor is not an allowed source of supply " . How to make it allowed souce and how to arrive at Net sales price as Rs.180/- by adding mark up 20 in the system?

Please help on the above.

Regards,

Ram

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Plse ensure to maintain Source List 5000 in the purchasing view for the Site and check whether you have extended the purchasing view for the vendor 5000..

Also check in the "sales View" when you enter the vendor 5000 & purchase Org.,the net purcahse price is flowing or not.

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Thanks for your input. As suggested by you, I maintained source list and Porg view for vendor. But I am getting the same error " Vendor 5000 is not an allowed source of supply " .

The price which I maintained in purchasing view is not flowing in the sales view once I enter vendor code/ porg.

Please help.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Ram

Also plse check the customization of retail Pricing..like

1.Pricing Type Assignment to Distribution Chains

2.Sales Pricing procedure WWS00...Series to pricing Type

3.Check Whether the Subtotal "S" Maintained in "RMISR0" Final Value..

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Ramachandran,

Try maintaining the info record for the site for the article with the vendor. And I would rather suggest you to first create the article and then go for Pricing using transaction VKP5 (Sales Price Calculation).

Regards,

Amitabha

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained info record and source list. But the purchase price is not flowing in sales view to maintain sales price. Also, when I tried via VKP5, i am getting the following error" No logistics data for art. 000000000000000197/ (ref.) site 0001, therefore next level used

Message no. WV831 and

No vendor could be determined for article 000000000000000197

Message no. WV065

despite I maintained data at these levels.

Pl help.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Ram

You extend the article 197 to the reference site 0001 ( DC or Store ) and try..

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please tell me how pricing is working in article creation in MM41. I have maintained PIR for material/vendor combination and source list and net price.

Please clarify while extending sales view for the same article to arrive at the sales price. What are the input parameters to be given in this view so that system will automatically calculate the sales price. If I enter Mark up % , it is not saved.

Pl help.

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Pls Maintain Supply Source - 2 in the Logistics: store view and come to sales view..maintain vendor 5000/purchase org..It will work

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I tried your suggestion, but i am getting the same error " Vendor is not an allowed source of supply "

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

you remove source list in DC site master as well as in article master.do nt maintain sourcle list..and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u solve the issue..if nt try this

in sales view of article master data

go to Validity area and fill store chain and enter internal vendor no and purchase org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to make sure that you are maintain Vendor & Purchase Organization on Sales View Be equal to the vendor and Purchase org that you specified on the main selection on MM41 

0 Kudos

Hope the issue is resolved, if not maintain the Sales price for the material in VK11.