cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have done PO 100Qty with Value 10 so total value 1000 wrt PO we have done GRN same QTY & value. Again Wrt GRN we have done LIV with 1000INR now we require the Subsequent DR & CR note only for +10 INR & -10 INR. not more than.

please guide me how to activate toletance limit in mIRO.

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have used t-code OMR6 & assign tolerance key PP with Lower value 10- & upper value 10+. when i run t-code MIRO that time system will accept only for Credit not for Debit value.

Second thing After MIRO when i run Sub DR or Cr it is not working.

please guide me.

Regards

Sachin

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Maintain Tolerance Limits PP in OMR6

and Please Go thru the Below Explanation of Tolerance Key PP :

PP: Price variance

The system determines by how much each invoice item varies from the product of quantity invoiced * order price. It then compares the variance with the upper and lower limits defined (absolute limits and percentage limits).

When posting a subsequent debit/credit, the system first checks if a price check has been defined for subsequent debits/credits. If so, the system calculates the difference between (value of subsequent debit/credit + value invoiced so far) / quantity invoiced so far * quantity to be debited/credited and the product of the quantity to be debited/credited * order price and compares this with the upper and lower tolerance limits (absolute limits and percentage limits).

PS: Price variance: estimated price

If the price in an order item is marked as an estimated price, for this item, the system calculates the difference between the invoice value and the product of quantity invoiced * order price and compares the variance with the upper and lower tolerance limits defined (absolute limits and percentage limits).

When posting a subsequent debit/credit, the system first checks whether a price check has been defined for subsequent debits/credits, If so, the system calculates the difference between (value of subsequent debit/credit + value invoiced so far) / quantity invoiced so far * quantity to be debited/credited and the product quantity to be debited/credited * order price. It then compares the variance with the upper and lower tolerance limits defined (absolute limits and percentage limits).

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You said "When posting a subsequent debit/credit, the system first checks if a price check has been defined for subsequent debits/credits".

Where I can find this setting?

The problem is: I want to check limit only in Invoice stage not Subsequent Debit.

Edited by: Timur Khamidov on Jun 29, 2010 2:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TCode OMR6.

With ur Company code,select Key PP and give the values or percentage.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the necessary settings in OMR6 against price variance and also change the message settings in OMRM according to match your requirement.

Regards

Merwyn

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

USE OMCO its for MIGO...

USE OMRM for system messages..and make the message an error message....FOR MIRO

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL